Thursday, March 19, 2009

SXSW - Day 6

I'm a bit late ... my air conditioning broke last night but it is fixed now. Yay!

I just saw one film last night the documentary "The Eyes of Me". It was about students at the Texas School for the Blind. It was an adequate documentary but I really would have liked to learn more about the school, how they educate the students and how they learn to cope with every day life. It did focus on 4 individuals and it was well done, it just left me wanting more substance.

I start work again tomorrow and I only have one more film on the agenda for Saturday - "500 Days of Summer" with Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who is one of my favorite young actors. You might remember him from "Third Rock from the Sun".

For all you out there enjoying the music part of SXSW - more power to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment